Carronade The Yankee Sailor Carronade

The Sea is a choosy mistress. She takes the men that come to her and weighs them and measures them. The ones she adores, she keeps; the ones she hates, she destroys. The rest she casts back to land. I count myself among the adored, for I am Her willing Captive.

FLASH TRAFFIC:
I've relocated to a new Yankee Sailor.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I Am My Own Worst Enemy!

I've discovered from the last few weeks that I am my own worst enemy when it comes to blogging. If you recall I finished my master's degree just before Christmas and took a month of from deep thought to recharge. It did, after all, take me four years to finish my degree while working (more than) full time for the Navy. However, for two of the last three weeks I was in a school that was not very demanding on my time, and all this week I have been my own master, having no real job at all. And how much have I blogged? Zip. Zero. Zilch. I guess I have a gift for filling up my time with activities.