Carronade The Yankee Sailor Carronade

The Sea is a choosy mistress. She takes the men that come to her and weighs them and measures them. The ones she adores, she keeps; the ones she hates, she destroys. The rest she casts back to land. I count myself among the adored, for I am Her willing Captive.

FLASH TRAFFIC:
I've relocated to a new Yankee Sailor.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dancing With The Darkside?

Citizen Smash, a fellow SWO, has an interesting account of a conference call with Bob Geldof, of all people. The development problem in Africa cannot be understated, but the more interesting part of the story is what's going on under the surface. The underlying story here is the Left working behind the scenes (or so they hoped) to influence prominent members of the Blogosphere. Notice also that former Dean crony, Joe Trippi, was involved.

Better keep your flash gear handy, Smash. I played in politics for a while while I was out of the Navy, even to the point of running for elective office, and I know from first hand experience it's easy to get used and burned.